In the hotel room with your friends like
Imagine your speech and debate team is your zombie apocalypse crew.
1. Why did you join? Why did you stay? (Alternatively, fill in the blanks: came for the _______, stayed for the _______)
2. What songs are on your tournament playlist?
3. Event that you don’t do, but would like to try?
4. In your opinion, what is the most valuable aspect of forensics?
5. Any pre-tournament rituals?
6. Do you get nervous before rounds? If so, how do you deal with it?
7. What’s your tournament fashion?
8. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
9. Relationship with your team?
10. Most embarrassing forensics memory?
11. Any inside jokes?
12. Nats or TOC?
13. NFL or NSDA?
14. Fondest memory?
15. Ever gone to camp? If so, tell us some camp stories
16. What trophy are you most proud of and why?
17. Who would you mention in a thank you speech?
18. What motivates you to compete?
19. Why do you do the events you do?
20. Advice you’d give to a novice/something you wish you’d known when you were a novice